The Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil. (KUST) Postgraduate programme admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session – check application requirement below;
The candidate that seek for admission into the Postgraduate programme at Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil. (KUST) 2019/2020 are hereby advise to check method of application and course requirement guideline and get fully prepared.
Pleas Note! Currently, KUST Postgraduate Admission Exercise for 2019 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page regularly and Keep Checking Back.
Meanwhile Check how KUST Conducted 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission
The courses available for selection has its own requirements without which no provisional admission whatsoever would be offered to any candidate who fails to meet the requirements.
1. Faculty of Agriculture and Agriculture Technology
a. M.Sc. Crop Production
b. M.Sc. Agriculture Economics
c. M.Sc. Animal Science
2. Faculty of science and Science Education
a. M.Sc. Physics
b. M.Sc. Chemistry
3. Faculty of Earth and Environmental Science
a. M.Sc. Geography
b. M.Sc. Architecture
4. Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Science
a. M.Sc Mathematics
PGD Geographical Information System
KUST Postgraduate ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Applicants into M.Sc. programme must possess relevant Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class honours from a recognised University.
2. Applicants into PGD programme must possess a Bachelor Degree from a recognised University or HND in a relevant course with not less than Upper Credit from recognised Institutions.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES:
1. The M.Sc Programme is a minimum of four semesters and maximum of six semesters.
2. The duration of the PGD programme is a minimum of two semesters and maximum of four semesters.
MODE OF STUDY: The M.Sc and PGD programme are on a full-time basis
KUST Postgraduate METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms can be obtained from the school of Postgraduate studies, Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil on payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven thousand Naira only (N7,000) in favour of Account No. 1012966962 in any Zenith Bank Plc.
All completed forms must be accompanied with copies of all eelevant documents and should be addressed and returned to :
The secretary, School of Postgraduate studies,
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.
Not later than two months from the date of this publications.