About The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is an examination body that was established by the federal government of Nigeria to help in processing admissions into the nation’s tertiary institutions of higher learning. It is an examination committee in Nigerian which is responsible for admission into the tertiary institutions in Nigeria including the Polytechnics, University, Monotechnics, Colleges of Education, etc.
You may what to know more about the duties of the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB)? Well, the body has so many important parts to play in the educational sector, and one of them which is very vital is to conduct entrance examinations for secondary school leavers and prospective undergraduates who wish to gain admission into any Nigerian tertiary institutions. of recent, the body also helped in conducting recruitment examinations for enrollment of applicants into some Nigerian federal agencies.
About (JAMB) Recruitment 2019/2020
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has started their Recruitment for 2019/2020. This is one of the opportunities that people have been looking for.People are looking for the best and easy way to register and get accepted. This is because it will create more jobs for many Nigeria citizens thus creating job opportunities which would drastically reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.
See Also: (INEC) Recruitment – www.inecnigeria.org
It is our job to help people by connecting them with the job that they desire.That is the main essence why we wrote this useful article just for you. It will help you to have the knowledge of the things that will be required to get started and succeed in the ongoing Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Recruitment 2019/2020 process. If you really want to secure this job, all you have to do now is to read this article to the end.
(JAMB) Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
To secure this job, it is very important of you to know the necessary things that will be required of you before you can proceed with applying for this recruitment. We took our time in compiling this list which includes all the important things that you should have and what you should know before applying for theJoint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Recruitment 2019/2020. Take a brief look at the qualifications listed below, and ensure that you have them before applying for this recruitment.
Academic Requirements/Qualifications for the (JAMB) Recruitment 2019/2020
This section is only about the academic qualification that you should have before applying for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Recruitment 2019/2020:
- You must have West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English language, mathematics and at least passes in two (2) other subjects
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply Fo (JAMB) Recruitment 2018/2019-Application Guide
Once you have access yourself and see that you have the necessary qualifications that are stated above, you can then proceed with the application. You have to know that you can only apply through the official website of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Here is the link to JAMB official website; http://www.jamb.gov.ng/.Please be informed that you can only apply through the JAMB official website, do not pay somebody that claims to be JAMB official.
Succeed Tips you should know about the(JAMB) Recruitment 2018/2019
This section is all about things that you can do to stand a better chance of getting this job.
Listed below are tips that are very essential, this tips will increase your chances of being called to work with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). All you have to do is read these tips carefully and implement them.
- Have self-confidence, trust me this one is much needed, this is because self-confidence will help you to relax and stay focused
- Ensure that you use only your personal phone number and email for applying for the job. Avoid sharing of email address and phone numbers. If you don’t have an email address, please, visit gmail.com or yahoomail.com and create a free email account for yourself, free of charge. It is quite easy to do and you can do it yourself.
- Ensure that you upload only scanned copied of your original credentials and not photocopies. The use of forge credentials for registering any job may forfeit your chances of appointments as they will stand against you when called for physical verification. Also, photocopies of documents may not be clear and could greatly endanger your chances of even being selected for the offer.
- Ensure that you get the vital information about the job from the company’s official website or office(s). Even if you get a piece of information from a blog (like ours), always confirm such information from the employer’s official website or physical office outlet/location.
- Don’t be afraid to ask your own questions, yes you have to feel free and ask questions if you have any
- Candidates should be able to negotiate
- Candidates should be able to embrace technology, this is because we are in technological age
- Be on time and research where you’re going beforehand, this is in fact one of the most important tips which you should consider first
- Avoid registering for the job more than once, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- Avoid distractions at the registration venue so as not to fill the wrong details while applying for the job
Searches that relates to Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) recruitment 2019
- jamb recruitment portal
- jamb recruitment portal 2018
- jamb.org.ng 2018
- jamb recruitment 2018
- jamb admission status
- neco recruitment
- fepa recruitment
- jamb 2019
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page