Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2019/2020
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is an electoral body whose task is to oversee any political election in Nigeria; the INEC was setup in the year 1998. The INEC has come across so many controversies concerning election in Nigeria, which was why the Supreme Court states clearly that INEC should not disqualify any candidates.
Because of so many controversies surrounding INEC, it spokesman known as Philip Umeadi made it clear to the people, saying that “We are not sitting on any crisis in Nigeria.” INEC’s vision is to be among the best Election Management Bodies (EMB), which is responsible for conducting free and fair elections to ensure the sustainability of democracy in the country.
About the INEC 2019/2020 Graduates Job Recruitment Requirements & Application Guide
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment application is ongoing, that is why many people have been wondering how to register and get accepted. This recruitment will empower many individuals in terms of employment.
Related Post: Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment
However, many people have been misled on steps to apply and succeed in the ongoing recruitment. This article will help you to have the knowledge of what will be required to get started and succeed. Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), which is an electoral body that is responsible for anything elections, has invites graduates to apply for the following positions;
Job to be applied for:
- Director of Research and Documentation
- Assistant Director (Library)
INEC 2019/2020 Graduates Job Recruitment Position Requirements
Graduates that apply for the post of Assistant Director (Library Services) shall satisfy the following requirements:
- Possession of a higher degree in Library Science or related discipline will be an added advantage;
- Demonstrable capacity and working knowledge of ICT;
- Capacity for teamwork, good judgment and resourcefulness.
- At least ten (10) years cognate experience;
- Ability to manage both the analogue and e-Libraries of the Electoral Institute;
- Ability to collate, store and retrieve (as may .be necessary) data from research on elections, voter education, gender issues, political parties, electoral violence, governance and democratization in general;
- A First Degree in Library Science, or related discipline;
Graduates that apply for the post of Director of Research and Documentation shall have the following requirements:
- Sound theoretical knowledge and ability to initiate and implement research projects on
- elections, governance, voter education, gender, political violence and democratization in general;
- Demonstrable capacity to engage development partners and donor agencies generally and technical capacity to initiate proposals for funding support;
- Demonstrable capacity and working knowledge of ICT;
- Capacity for teamwork, good judgment, resourcefulness and originality of thought.
- Ample publications in reputable Journals with a bias in elections and democracy.
- A Ph.D. in the Social Sciences or Humanities with ten years cognate experience.
Conditions of Services for Director in the Commission
The remuneration shall be commensurate with that of a Director in the Commission.
Conditions of Services for Assistant Director in the Commission
The remuneration shall be commensurate with that of an Assistant Director in the Commission.
Method of Application:
Having met the requirements that are required by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), what you have to do next is to visit the agency’s website and register there. If you have any difficulty in registration, you can contact us to help; our workers are fully ready to provide the help that you need.
Or you the eligible candidates can forward their application to the following address:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,
However, note that the Closing Date of INEC 2019/2020 Graduates Job Recruitment Applicationis, Monday, 21st January, 2019
Steps To Succeed In the (INEC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Do not be misled with fake information. This is because it might be corrects as at the time they knew it. Such article might be an outdated article currently, just keep coming to our site to get the correct information.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you automatically.
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another person, it should be confidential else you may lose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- Subscribe to this website to get notified on changes or updates.
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a mail, you can choose between Gmail or yahoo mail; both accounts are absolutely free, simple and fast to operate.
- You can ask questions on the comments section of this blog; this will enable us to guide you.
- You must use only original credentials, as using a forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about List of Airport in Nigeria, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page