The Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze, Umunze, FCEUMUNZE Post UTME Admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session – check Jamb and departmental cut off marks and application requirement here.
The candidate that seek for admission into the Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze, Umunze, FCEUMUNZEas 1st or second Choice 2019/2020 are hereby advise to check method of application and course requirement guideline and get fully prepared for The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Also advice to check:
FCEUMUNZE Departmental Cut-off Marks
FCEUMUNZE Past Question and Answers
Pleas Note! Currently, FCEUMUNZE Post UTME Admission Exercise for 2019 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page regularly and Keep Checking Back.
Meanwhile Check how FCEUMUNZE Conducted 2018/2019 Admission
The Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her 2018/2019 academic session Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes admission exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who scored 100 and above are eligible whether or not they chose the College as any of their choice institution(s).
FCET Umunze Courses.
The following courses are available at the NCE progamme of the College:
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Home Economics Education
3. Office Technology and Management Education
4. Accounting Education
5. Fine and Applied Arts Education
6. English/Social Studies Education
7. English/Igbo Education
8. English/Political Science Education
9. English/Economics Education
10. Physical and Health Education
11. Adult and Non-formal Education
12. Primary Education Studies
13. Early Childhood Care Education
14. Computer/Chemistry Education
15. Computer/Biology Education
16. Computer/Physics Education
17. Computer/Mathematics Education
18. Computer/Integrated Science Education
19. Industrial Technical Education
a. Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
b. Building/Woodwork Technology Education
c. Metal Work Education
d. Automobile Automobile Technology Education.