The Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba, FCETASABAPost UTME Admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session – check Jamb and departmental cut off marks and application requirement here.
The candidate that seek for admission into the Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba, FCETASABAas 1st or second Choice 2019/2020 are hereby advise to check method of application and course requirement guideline and get fully prepared for The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Also advice to check:
FCETASABA Departmental Cut-off Marks
FCETASABA Past Question and Answers
Pleas Note! Currently, FCETASABA Post UTME Admission Exercise for 2019 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page regularly and Keep Checking Back.
Meanwhile Check how FCETASABA Conducted 2018/2019 Admission
The Federal College Of Education (Technical), Akoka in Affiliation with University Of Benin, Benin City, hereby invites application from candidates who have obtained the Cut Off Score of 120 marks and above in 2018 UTME for admission into the Bachelor of Science Education [B.Sc(Ed)] and Bachelor of Arts [B.A(Ed)] Degree Programmes.
The following courses are available:
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
a. Agriculture Education Programme
b. Business Education Programme
c. Home Economics Education Programme
d. Industrial Technical Education Programme with options in
i. Automobile Technology Education
ii Building/Woodwork Technology Education)
iii Metal Work Technology Education
iv Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY AND CURRICULUM STUDIES
a. Biology Education Programme
b. Chemistry Education Programme
c. Computer Science Education Programme
d. Mathematics Education Programme
e. Physics Education Programme
f. Integrated Science Education Programme
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL STUDIES AND MANAGEMENT
a. Fine and Applied Art Education Programme
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the B.Sc (Ed) and B.A (Ed) Degree Programmes are
• GCE ‘O’/L, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/NTC/NBC or at least five merit level passes in TC II or equivalent.
• Credit level pass in five (5) relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics and relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
The College conducts aptitude tests and interviews as part of screening exercise for all UTME candidates seeking admission into the College.
Additionally, being an ICT–driven institution, prospective candidates must have the capacity to operate in an ICT environment.
Candidates who did not choose the College initially are also eligible to apply and take part in the screening exercise. The POST UTME SCRRENING is for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMME
• Holders of university degrees, HND, ND, NCE or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II
• Only candidates with credit and merit grade at NCE, ND and HND level in relevant courses from reputable institutions are eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. VISIT www. fcet-akoka-edu.ng
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process
3. Click on 2016/2017 Post-UTME Application
4. Click on Student Portal
5. Click on Register for Application at the top left corner of the display page in other to proceed.
6. Enter your full names exactly as written on the JAMB Registration Slip and your JAMB Registration Number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
7. On the Student Portal page click on “Login” at the (top right of front page).
8. Enter your Username and the Password to login.
9. To start the application process, please click on “Application Record”, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
10. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1”COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka; an Affiliate Institution to University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
11. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, and then click on “College Pay”on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,500:00.
12. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date.)
13. Print out an Acknowledgement Slip that contains the screening schedule.
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08037189323, 07051491328, 08064853334, 07051259799