BOF Recruitment Application Registration Form for 2019
Let me guide you on how to process the BOF recruitment application registration form for 2019 online. See the registration guidelines below. Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for placement into its employ for the year 2019.
This guide will show you the Budget Office of the Federation Recruitment 2019/2020 portal, the requirements for qualification to apply for this job and some keys to succeed at this job.
We have been bombarded with series of questions from our blog readers on whether BOF Recruitment form for 2019 is out or not. Among the top questions we have been asked include:
- Is the BOF Recruitment form out?
- When will BOF Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the BOF Recruitment form?
- I need BOF Recruitment updates, etc.
- How can I apply for BOF Recruitment 2019/2020?
- federal ministry of finance recruitment
- ccb recruitment 2018
- tcn recruitment 2018
- 2018 online recruitment
- npa recruitment 2018
- 2018 recruitment form
- 2018 2019 recruitment
- nps recruitment 2018
To work at Budget Office of the Federation, intending employees must be apt, good, listeners, intelligent, and ready to work even under pressure. If you think that you can cope with this, then you may apply for the BOF recruitment below.
About Budget Office of the Federation
The Budget Office of the Federation is a parastatal of the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was established to provide budget function, implement budget and fiscal policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Budget Office is structured into six departments – six operational departments and three units. Each department is sub-divided into divisions for functional purposes.
The departments are Administration, Revenue/Fiscal Policy, Finance and Accounts, Expenditure Economics, Budget Monitoring and Evaluation, Expenditure Social. The Units are ICT, ACTu and Internal Audit.
All budget systems have three basic tasks: Maintain aggregate fiscal discipline, Allocate resources in accordance with government priorities, Promote the efficient delivery of services.
BOF Office Address
Central Business Area,
P.M.B. 251 Amadu Bello Way Garki,
General Statutory Requirements for Applying (BOF) Job
All applicants applying for the Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) must:
- Be Nigerians by birth,
- Be between ages of 18 and 30 years,
- Be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals,
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences,
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- Have chest measurement not be less than 0.87 for men,
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment,
- Not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult,
- Not be financially embarrassed,
- Not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female,
Basic Academic Qualifications for (BOF) Job
All applicants applying for the Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) must possess the following academic qualifications as deems fit the portfolio they are applying for:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution
BOF Recruitment 2019 & How to Apply
To process your BOF recruitment form, all you have to do is to visit the agency’s official website and fill the recruitment form there. BOF official website is http://budgetoffice.gov.ng/.
Successful applicants will be shortlisted for the BOF aptitude tests upon successful completion shall be offered a job at the BOF.
Steps to Apply for Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
Before proceeding to the NOSDRA job application portal, applicants are to have the following handy:
- Academic certificates from Institutions attended
- Date of birth
- Evidence of Marital Status (for married applicants)
- Full Names
- Functional Email and Phone Number
- Local government of origin
- permanent addresses
- Proof of Nationality (i.e., National ID Card,National Passport, National Voters Card, etc.)
- State of origin or LGA certificate
Recommended BOF Recruitment Success Tips
- Avoid registering for the job more than once, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- Keep your personal registration details like username or password confidential and never disclose them to another third party. Remember that application for jobs is a competition. So, you should apply caution and wisdom in all your doings!
- Ensure that you upload only scanned copied of your original credentials and not photocopies. The use of forge credentials for registering any job may forfeit your chances of appointments as they will stand against you when called for physical verification. Also, photocopies of documents may not be clear and could greatly endanger your chances of even being selected for the offer.
- Register early because you never can tell if the job is routed on a first come, first serve basis.
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about List of Airport in Nigeria, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page