Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria Recruitment | Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria aims at accomplishing some improvements at marketing, and productivity of agricultural products by promoting agricultural business, mentoring people that want to go into the agricultural business, emphasizing on the use of appropriate technologies.
About Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria is a body that governs the agricultural sector of Nigeria, they also regulates the research system of agriculture in the country. Their aim is to establish a good research network for the sustenance of agriculture and agricultural products in the country. They also make huge contribution to the development and growth of agriculture in Nigeria; by increasing food security, improving the quantity and quality of agricultural products, etc. in Nigeria.
History of Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
Before now, many bodies dedicate their time to making researches that will help in the agricultural sector. They includes Fishery research; as the name implies, it research were all about aquatic bodies, Forestry and Veterinary Departments; their researches were all about forestry and livestock welfare. It was in the year 1999 that the Federal Government of Nigeria signed the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria decree No 44 of May 26, 1999.
About Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2019
The Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria recruitment is out, we have also notice that many people have been wondering how to register and get accepted. This recruitment, however, will empower many individuals in terms of employment.
However, many people have been misled on steps to apply and succeed in the ongoing recruitment. This article will help you to have the knowledge of the necessary requirements to get started and succeed.
Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements and Qualifications
It is very wise to know that there are some necessary things that are required of you before you can proceed with the recruitment. Listed below are the necessary requirements to get started with the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria recruitment.
- You need to have B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline and it must be obtained from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
Having met the requirements that are required by the National Orientation Agency, what you have to do next is to visit the official website of Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria and register there. Here is the link to their website http://arcnigeria.org/.
If you are inconvenient about the registration, you can contact us to help; our workers are fully ready to provide the help that you need.
Steps To Succeed In the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
To succeed in the recruitment aspect, there are some necessary precautions and steps that you have to follow. This section will walk you through the dos and don’ts in the National Orientation Agency recruitment. The following are the necessary steps to take if you want to succeed in the recruitment.
- You must use only original credentials, as using a forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- You can ask questions on the comments section of this blog; this will enable us to guide you.
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a mail, you can choose between Gmail or yahoo mail; both accounts are absolutely free, simple and fast to operate.
- Subscribe to this website to get notified on changes or updates.
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another person, it should be confidential else you may lose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you automatically.
- Do not be misled with fake information. This is because it might be corrects as at the time they knew it. Such article might be an outdated article currently, just keep coming to our site to get the correct information.
Things that you should Note about this job’s online application:
- Candidates must apply for just one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will automatically be disqualified
- Applying through the official website by you will be totally free.
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about ARCN Recruitment Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page