AIB Recruitment 2018/2019 See Date & How to Get the Form – www.aib.gov.ng
Have you been dreaming to work at Accident Investigation Bureau but don’t know how to get there? It’s simple. It starts with registering for the AIB Recruitment 2018/2019 application registration form on www.aib.gov.ng. Afterwards, if successful, Accident Investigation Bureau will invite you to for an aptitude test and if you are successful, you stand a chance of working there.
The direct place to register for AIB recruitment is www.aib.gov.ng/about-us/careers which is the direct recruitment portal for AIB recruitment. All you have to do there is to fill the form you will see there, scan and upload your documents, and submit your application. If there is a printout to generate, please do and ensure to keep it safe as you will need it for the physical verification screening exercise. Now, follow this guide to find out more.
Invitation to apply for AIB Recruitment 2018/2019
Bring your passion, skills, and expertise to bear by working at AIB to help improve aviation safety in Nigeria. AIB invites you into its big family where you will learn, serve, earn and also get better.
Offices Outlets and Contact Details
AIB Safety House
MurtalaMuhammed International Airport,
- M. B. 016, Ikeja, Lagos
NnamdiAzikiwe International Airport, Abuja
Call: 0807 7090 908, 0807 7090 909, 08077090928
Vacancy and Available Positions to Apply For
Partner Account Manager
AIB International is recruiting for fulltime Partner Account Manager.
- Location(s): Nigeria
- Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired View More Jobs in this Company
- Job Type: Fulltime
- AIB Int’l is seeking detail-oriented Partner Account Managers to help with partner outreach and account management. Account managers can work from any country of residence and from any location.
- AIB Int’l is searching for entrepreneurial Partner Account Managers to manage high value investors in adopting AIB investment partnership programme.
- These individuals will work with various departments of AIB, acting as a primary contact, managing partner communication, scheduling, performance tracking and service feedback for multiple partners at once.
- This role will require a high attention to detail and operational skills, establishing new processes to ensure Investors are successful within our program.
- Set up operational processes to manage a large set of partners (investors).
- Manage day-to-day needs of programs, including establishing an ongoing cadence of partner communication and outreach, scheduling, tracking weekly service usage and other account metrics.
- Help educate onboard partners, assisting with implementation of new tools and updates.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including product, marketing, and research teams to advocate for partner need.
- Develop new investor opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Be a trusted consultant to high value partners and help them adopt our investment programme to maximize their earnings.
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to drive product roadmap.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
- MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Not Specified
- MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- DESIRED COURSES: Not Specified
- Proven track record of developing good business relationships.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Project management experience, with experience leading and handling multiple cross-functional projects.
- Communication and presentation experience.
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans.
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Possess strong time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to discuss and educate new partners (investors) on the advantages and beneficial aspects of our programs and services.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to see an issue and transaction to its final conclusion.
- Candidates must possess outstanding phone skills and ability to handle escalated inbound and outbound calls.
Method of Application
Working at AIB
You can read more about careers at AIB by visiting the AID careers section at http://www.aib.gov.ng/about-us/careers/. If you wish to work with aviation industry whether in Nigeria or anywhere at all, safety comes first and you need to be up and running when it comes to mental reasoning and capacity.
Furthermore, you must know the work you are to do, have the necessary tools, training and networking opportunities necessary for you to get a placement there. But when you are there, you will again be exposed to all that.The company upholds and takes seriously integrity, transparency, loyalty,and accountability.
If you must be a staff of AIB, you must eschew the core values of the company and be committed to living by it with the highest ethical standards and commitment to operational excellence. The company is out to nurture talents, encourage progress, and reward and promote these whenever we can.
AIB Recruitment 2018 Academic Requirements
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- Sc. for graduates applicants
AIB Recruitment 2018 General Requirements
- All interested Candidate or Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested candidate or applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters’ card, Drivers’ license, National identity card and international Passport.
- All candidate or interested Applicants should possess First school Leaving certificate and also good secondary school leaving certificate e.g., WAEC, NECO, GCE.
- All candidate or applicants should be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All candidate or Applicants should have no criminal records.
- Applicant should have a First School Leaving Certificate.
- A valid ID card
Relevant Searches on This
Below are some relevant searcheson this from people who were looking for information on this:
- How Can I Apply for AIB 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Accident Investigation Bureau form?
- Is the Accident Investigation Bureau 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will AIB Recruitment 2018 start?
- I need AIB online application Recruitment 2018/2019 job updates
- Is AIB 2018 Recruitment Real etc.
- Accident Investigation Bureau Application Deadline 2018/2019.
- accident investigation bureau salary
We shall update this page if there is any change in the AIB Recruitment for this year. If you need more updateson AIB Recruitment 2018, please drop a comment below.
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about AIB Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page