The Adamawa State Polytechnic (ADAMAWAPOLY) Post UTME Admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session – check Jamb and departmental cut off marks and application requirement here.
The candidate that seek for admission into the Adamawa State Polytechnic (ADAMAWAPOLY) as 1st or second Choice 2019/2020 are hereby advise to check method of application and course requirement guideline and get fully prepared for The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Also advice to check:
ADAMAWAPOLY Departmental Cut-off Marks
ADAMAWAPOLY Past Question and Answers
Pleas Note! Currently, ADAMAWAPOLY Post UTME Admission Exercise for 2019 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page regularly and Keep Checking Back.
Meanwhile Check how ADAMAWAPOLY Conducted 2018/2019 Admission
Adamawa Polytechnic ND Available Courses
1. National Diploma in Business Administration (ND) Bus.
2. National Diploma in Public Administration (NDPA)
3. National Diploma in Accountancy (ND/Accountancy)
4. National Diploma in Banking and Finance
5. National Diploma in Office Technology Management
6. Nation al Diploma in Social Development (NDSD)
7. National Diploma in Mass communication
8. National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
9. National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
10. National Diploma in Agric and Biological Engineering
11. National Diploma in Civil/Water Engineering
12. National Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning
13. National Diploma in Land and Survey and Geo-informatics
13. National Diploma in Statistics (ND Stat).
14. National Diploma in Computer Science (ND Comp)
15. National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
Adamawa Polytechnic ND Admission Requirements
The minimum requirements for admission into a diploma programme in the College of Engineering and Environmental Sciences is 5 credits in SSCE including Maths and English while in other colleges 4 credits are required relevant to the programme to be applied.
How to Apply for Adamawa Polytechnic ND Admission
The method of applying for all courses is online after obtaining a valid PIN. The application fee is N2000 only. Visit the Application Page to see the complete details on how to apply.
For further information, please contact:
The Admissions Office:
Adamawa State Polytechnic,
P. M. B. 2146, Yola,